Laser Scanner Targets RSL-X80 and RSL-X90M*
Drone Targets RSL580 and RSL590M* (*magnetic)
- Laser Scanner Targets excellently suited to scanners from Leica, Geomax, Faro, Z+F (Zoller+Fröhlich) and Trimble
- Fixed points for connecting several positions
- Allocation of spatial reference information to a geospatial dataset
The following products have the same XYZ coordinates when using the fixed point RSFP-X80:
For repeat measurements, only the Fixed Point is left on the building (e.g. on a façade).
The following products have the same XYZ coordinates when using the fixed point RSFP-X90M:
- The reflective targtes, mini prisms, laser scanner targets or drone targets are fitted on the survey marks just for the measurements.
- When using the Fixed Points RSFP-X80 or RSFP-X90, the same measuring point can be used for measurements with the tachymeter, total station, laser scanner and drone
- If need be, the laser scanner targets can also be permanently glued or fixed
RSL-X80 in combination with RSMP 380 (connected by Adapter RSA-X80g-1).
|RSL-X90 flexible arrangement.